Ricoh S-30 AF*
6 people are viewing this right now
Out of stock
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
Shipping and Returns
The S-30 is an autofocus point-and-shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in 1989. It is also known as the Shotmaster AF in the United States.
To get started, you need 35mm film and a CR123A battery.
- Release Date: June 1989
- Lens: Ricoh Lens 35mm f/3.9, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: Single-point active autofocusing system, 3 focusing zones
- Focusing Range: 1.0 m – infinity
- Film Speed Range: ISO 100 – 400 (DX-code system), ISO 1000 (manual)
- Built-in Flash: activates by sliding flash switch
- Flash Range: 1 m ~ approx. 3.6 m
- Other Features: low-light warning LED, automatic film loading, automatic film advance, automatic film rewind with mid-roll rewind facility
- Power Source: one 3V Lithium battery (CR-123A)
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.