The S-30 is an autofocus point-and-shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in 1989. It is also known as the Shotmaster AF in the United States.
- Release Date: June 1989
- Lens: Ricoh Lens 35mm f/3.9, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: Single-point active autofocusing system, 3 focusing zones
- Focusing Range: 1.0 m – infinity
- Film Speed Range: ISO 100 – 400 (DX-code system), ISO 1000 (manual)
- Built-in Flash: activates by sliding flash switch
- Flash Range: 1 m ~ approx. 3.6 m
- Other Features: low-light warning LED, automatic film loading, automatic film advance, automatic film rewind with mid-roll rewind facility
- Power Source: one 3V Lithium battery (CR-123A)
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.