7 people are viewing this right now
Out of stock
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
Shipping and Returns
The L-20 is a point-and-shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in 1989.
To get started, you need:
Buy the starter bundle and save!
- Release Date: September 1989
- Camera Type: 35mm film lens shutter camera
- Lens: Ricoh Lens 35mm f/4.5, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: fixed-focus, with infinity setting facility
- Shutter: mechanical, 1/125s (fixed speed)
- Exposure Control: fixed exposure
- Viewfinder: reverse Galilean type, 0.52X, 80% field of view
- Film Speed Range: manual setting, ISO 100 / 200 / 400 / 1000
- Built-in Flash: activated by sliding flash switch, low light warning LED
- Flash Range: 1.2 m ~ 3.1 m (ISO 100)
- Other Features: automatic film loading, automatic film advance, automatic film rewind
- Power Source: one 3V Lithium battery (CR-123A) or two AA-type batteries (alkaline or manganese)
- Dimensions: 132 mm X 68 mm X 50 mm
- Weight: 220 g (without batteries)
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.