Pre-order at a discounted price: Expected shipping date: 10/12/2021
The Olympus Superzoom 80S is a 35mm Autofocus compact that was a later model in the Superzoom series, a cheaper alternative to the µ MJU-series (Stylus). This Chinese made camera was one of the last film cameras that Olympus marketed when it launched in 2005.
User controls are shutter, zoom toggle, recessed early rewind button and a toggle switch for flash/timer. These includes red eye mode, Flash off, Force flash, Night flash and a panoramic mode with flash off This makes it a great point and shoot for beginners.
For getting started, you need (not included, but available at The Camera Trader):
- Lens : 38-80mm Olympus lens 4 elements in 4 groups
- Focus : Active Auto-Focus
- Shutter : 2sec-1/125
- Exposure : Automatic program
- Focus-range Wide : 1.2m – infinity
- Focus-range Tele: 1.1 m – infinity
- Flash range at 100asa: Wide: 1.2 m – 5.0 m & Tele: 1.1 m – 2.6 m
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.