The Pentax Espio 150 SL is a luxury compact camera for 35mm film, made in 2001. The body is made of aluminium which gives it a quality feel as soon as you pick it up. Furthermore the 150 SL has some nice specifications, making it a versatile and good compact.
To get started, you need (not included):
Save by buying the starter bundle!
- 38-150mm lens with aspherical elements
- 8 lens elements in 6 groups
- Aperture f/5.6 at 38mm and f/12 at 150mm
- Shutter speed from 2 sec. to 1/360 sec.
- Film speed by DX encoding from 25 – 3200 ISO
- Multi pattern metering with automatic backlight compensation
- 5 point auto focus with switchable spot AF
- Actual image viewfinder
- Adjustable dioptre
- Multiple flash modes
- Macro mode at 150mm
- Panorama mode (crops the image)
- LCD display shows all functions, illuminates automatically when dark
- Power by one CR2 battery
- Size 112mm x 60mm x 48mm
- Weight 200 grams
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.