Known as the Olympus Stylus Epic ZOOM 115 in the US, this was a 35mm compact camera from the very successful mju/Stylus/Epic series, and was introduced by Olympus in 1999. It was made in China.
- Multi-autofocus 38-115mm (f/4.5-9.7) zoom lens.
- Pop-up auto-flash with multiple flash modes (inc. red-eye reduction and slow-synch).
- DX decoding, autowind and power rewind.
- Tripod socket.
- Dioptre adjustment for viewfinder.
- Sliding lens cover that doubles as power switch.
- Requires one CR123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions: 115x50x60mm
To get started, you need:
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.