Known as the Olympus Stylus Epic 150 in the US, this was the penultimate 35mm compact camera from the very successful mju/Stylus/Epic series, and was introduced by Olympus in 2003. It was generally “champagne” in colour.
To get started, you need (not included):
- Lens: 37.5mm-150mm zoom with ED (extra dispersal) glass, f/5.1-13.3 (8 elements – some aspherical – in 7 groups).
- 10-point wide autofocus for correct focus even when subject is not centred.
- Closest focus: 0.6m
- “All weather” seals against rain splashes.
- Camera shake indicator warning, automatically increases shutter speed where possible.
- Auto-exposure system features 3-zone metering.
- Spot-metering and infinity focus available.
- Shutter speed range: 4 – 1/690s.
- Zooming “real image” finder with dioptre adjustment.
- Auto-flash with 6 programmed power settings and multiple modes (inc. red-eye reduction and slow-synch). Recharge in 0.5-5s.
- DX decoding (ISO 50-3200), auto-wind and power rewind.
- Self-timer: 12-second delay.
- Tripod socket.
- Sliding lens cover that doubles as power switch.
- Requires one 3V CR123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions: 117×61×43mm (not including protrusions).
- Weight: 225g (without battery).
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.