- Dressed in a unique playful striped fabric, no two cameras are the same
- Illuminate your nighttime escapades with the included Fritz the Blitz flash
- From shore to shore, capture the tranquil azure waters and scenic cliff views with the ultra-wide-angle lens
- Don’t just layer on the suncream – take as many exposures as your heart desires with the MX switch
- Capture all the glitz and glamour with bulb mode for evening exposure experimentation
Wondrous wide-angle lens for awesome landscapes, cityscapes or even squeezing into selfies with all your friends.
Serve up a mixed platter of shots using the rewind dial for ultimate creative possibility.
Convenient analogue experimentation with 35 mm film compatibility. Check out our full, unique film range.
Zone focusing so you can see those ships sailing in the distance or capture your catch of the day right up close.
Get as close as possible with a closest focusing distance of just 0.6 m!
Shoot all day and into the night with the ‘bulb’ mode for long exposures.
Mount your Sardina on a tripod with the handy tripod mount for when the waves get too rough.
Unique Fritz The Blitz flash attachment – Lomography’s most powerful flash so you can capture the action above and below deck.
Lightweight and portable so you can stow away and cast off to sea to capture the world in style!
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.