The Samsung Slim Zoom 145S is a very sophisticated 35mm point-and-shoot built around an excellent Schneider Xenon 38-130mm f3.7-10.98 (11 elements in 8 groups) lens. It’s a very easy camera to use when you stick to the basics but offers some of the most advanced controls I’ve encountered in a point-and-shoot if you want to go deep. To get started, you need 35mm (135) film and 2 CR123A batteries.
- Fuzzy mode (intelligent exposure)
- Portrait zoom
- Step zoom
- Continuous shooting
- Double exposure
- Interval shooting
- Bulb exposure
- Snap shooting (fixed focus between 1.3-6m) mode
- Spot metering mode
- Landscare (force infinity focus) mode
- Single and doulble self-timer modes
- 2 Second delay shutter release mode
- Red-eye reducation flash mode
- Backlight compensation mode +1.5EV
- Exposure compensation mode: +/-3EV (0.5 EV steps_
- Fill flash/Flash off modes
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.