The YF-20X is a fixed-focus point-and-shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in 1993.
This camera is one of the long selling series of Ricoh’s compacts which features not-too-small body size, manual film speed rating, AA-type power source etc. Although it is categorized as a fixed-focus camera, it can focus on a distant subject by sliding the small lever located beside the lens.
- Release Date: May 1993
- Camera Type: 35mm film lens shutter camera
- Lens: Ricoh Lens 35mm f/4.5, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Focusing: fixed focus with infinity setting facility
- Shutter: mechanical, 1/125 sec. (fixed-speed)
- Exposure Control: fixed exposure
- Film Speed: manual setting, ISO 100 / 200 / 400 / 1000
- Built-in Flash: automatically activated in dim light conditions, no flash-off facility
- Other Features: automatic film loading, automatic film advance, automatic film rewind with mid-roll rewind facility
- Power Source: two AA-type batteries (alkaline or manganese)
- Dimensions: 132 mm X 68 mm X 47.5 mm
- Weight: 210 g (without batteries)
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.