The Nikon AF230 (aka Fun Touch 5) is a nice simple 35 film point-and-shoot camera featuring an autofocus wide-angle 29mm lens. It features handy flash cancel (for situations when you don’t want the flash to go off) and force flash (for fill light or backlight compensation) button as well as a self timer but other than that it’s a pure simple point-and-shoot.
This camera requires two AA batteries (not included, but available) and 35mm (135) film (not included, but available).
- Type: 35mm lens shutter camera with built-in flash
- Film format: 24mm x 36mm (standard 35mm format)
- Lens: 29mm f/4.5 lens (3 elements in 3 groups)
- Focusing: Active autofocus system with focus lock
- Shooting distance: 1.3m (4.3 ft.) to infinity
- Shutter: Mechanical lens shutter, fixed shutter speed of 1/125 sec.
- Viewfinder: Albada-bright frame type (Magnification: 0.45x; field
- coverage over 80%)
- Frame counter: Additive type, automatic resetting to “S” when the
- camera back is opened.
- Film speed: Auto setting to ISO 100 or 400 for DX-coded film (ISO 100 for DX-coded ISO 200 film and non-DX-coded film
- Film transport: Automatic advancing, rewinding via film rewind switch, mid-roll rewind possible.
- Flash: Built-in auto flash with recycling time of approx. 6 sec. Guide No. 8 (ISO 100 and meters)
- Flash shooting distance range: 1.3 — 2.4m (4.3 – 7.9 ft) at ISO 100, 1.3 – 3.3m (4.3 -10.8 ft) at ISO 200, and 1.3 — 4.8m (4.3 — 15.7 ft) at ISO 400
- Battery life: Approx. 30 rolls of 24-exposure film (20 rolls of 36-exposure film) with flash for half of all exposures
- Red-eye reduction: Red-eye reduction lamp lights up when the shutter release button is pressed lightly. Hold down the shutter release button halfway for a few seconds before pressing the button all the way to fire the flash.
- Auto power off: With the power switch ON, camera power automatically turns OFF after approx. 120 seconds when the camera is not in use. To turn the power ON again, lightly press the shutter release button or turn the power switch ON.
- Power source: Two 1.5V AA-size (R6, LR6) batteries, NiCd battery not usable
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.