The Canon EOS 300 was introduced in 1999. This model is the entry level of the consumer lineup and is great as a first film camera because of the easy exposure modes (full auto, aperture priority, …). It is compatible with contemporary Canon EOS lenses.
It has a safety feature that shoots the film backwards; it goes into the canister instead of out, thus reducing inadvertent exposures ruining the entire roll if the back is ajar. 2 CR2 batteries are used for power (not included, but available).
This kit includes the camera body, the 28-80mm kit lens, a bag, the lens and body caps and the original manual and warranty card.
- Lens mount: Canon EF
- Focus: autofocus, 7 points w/ AF assist and manual option.
- Film: 35mm (135) film (not included), 6 to 6400 ISO Auto DX or manual
- Exposure modes: Program AE, shutter priority, aperture priority, depth-of-field AE, and full auto.
- Shutter Speeds: 1/2000 to 30s with bulb.
- Film transport: Auto with prewind, Auto end of roll rewind, mid roll rewind.
- Film advance: Single, continuous auto (1.5 fps)
- Flash: Built-in,
- Power: 2 CR2 batteries are used for power (not included, but available).
- Dimensions: 140 x 90 x 58.5 mm
- Weight: 355 g. (11.8 oz.) body only.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.